1. Never say NEVER…life has a way of ASTOUNDING even the most CONFIDENT & ADAMANT souls
2. You DON’T know, what you DON’T knowStay open to learning even when you can’t comprehend the first time what someone is attempting to explain.
3. No matter how well you think you know a person, TRUTH IS, You never know what a person is truly going through. Thus give them the benefit of the doubt.
4. What you love someone else hates!
5. What you find funny someone else finds offensive
6. It’s hard for hurt & UNHEALED people to verbalize the depth of their pain. That’s why many just settle with disappearing for their own reasons. Nope, it’s not you!
7. Most broken relationships are due to simple or HUGE misunderstandings & miscommunications. Yet eventually you may have to just LET IT GO! While you may genuinely want a final conversation for closure, just know current “cancel culture” will label you TOXIC the more you push for something others aren’t willing to give. Such is life. Go to God and a therapist, if necessary.
8. Emotional Trauma is real
9. Emotional Manipulation Is real
10. Narcissism is real - Narcissists are pathological liars who specialize in flipping the script, twisting the truth, and convincing everyone that you are the crazy one, while also craftily weaving a web of division against you and what matters in your life Sound familiar? Believe it - RUN … and LIVE IN PEACE
11. God is real & HE CAN & will HEAL and HELP you when you seek Him!
12. You can’t force people to talk about what they’re not willing to face.
13. You can’t lead people who don’t respect you.
14. You can’t lead people who don’t want to follow!
15. You can’t help people who don’t want to be helped.
16. Every fight isn’t mine to fight!
17. Every weight isn’t mine to carry!
18. It takes two to make any relationship work!
19. Loving hard isn’t always enough
20. Reciprocity is a good thing and a GOD thing for me!
21. Everyone isn’t meant to lead
22. Everyone doesn’t strive for success
23. There will always be users and manipulators but sooner or later you will be able to discern them faster than you ever imagined.
24. Toxic is as toxic does!
25. Some folks are always looking for someone to blame about their bad decisions and bad life. It’s not you!
26. Most stuff people try to get you to stress out about isn’t worth your mental space. Kindly move on
27. Some situations aren’t worth conversations once you’ve moved to a place of healing.
28. Back door apologies are still apologies. Nevertheless there’s always a part of me and you that wishes the former PUBLIC violators were willing to be just as PUBLIC with their new found revelation….
29. “Special” folk will love you today, hate you tomorrow. Come back with an apology, ask you to mentor them, and still act a fool. It’s not you. They need HEALING & DELIVERANCE and quite possibly THERAPY!
30. There’s a fine line between prophetic and pathetic.
31. Most “hurt prophets” need DISCIPLESHIP, DISCIPLINE & DELIVERANCE….and you guessed it THERAPY.
32. Tough love doesn’t work with everyone.
33. Hard love doesn’t work with everyone
34. Different families have different cultures within their families. It’s is, what it is.
35. What you call dysfunction some families call “their way of life” Accept it & live in it without complaint. Reject it or move on mentally and physically if you have to.
36. Bottom line, what you think needs to be fixed, may just need a new level of understanding and new strategy for coping.
37. Just because something bothers you doesn’t mean it will bother the next person.
38. Your personal convictions aren’t necessarily the barometer of LIVING for everyone else. Chill …
39. People are different and whether you believe it or not, eventually you will see - you should employ different yet respectful boundaries for different people in your life. (Even family) It will help you keep your sanity!
40. I’m not meant to lead everyone.
41. I’m not meant to mentor everyone.
42. I’m not meant to pastor everyone.
43. Those who value you, will value you, without force.
44. Those who honor you, will honor you without force!
45. Those who love you will love you without force.
46. Those who appreciate you will appreciate you without force!
47. Everyone needs grace sooner or later, be ready to dispense it. Give people the same grace you know you’ll eventually need. Trust me: Sooner or later YOU WILL NEED IT!!
48. I’m not obligated to FREELY give you something it’s taken me a lifetime to learn. One strategy session with me can change your life for the good… run me my coins FIRST.
49. Genuine relationships are like finding a diamond in the ruff. Cherish them. Value them and no matter what believe what people do over what they say. It’ll clue you in to the genuine ones with pure motives. Most folks can talk a good game, but the key is do they walk what they talk. Not just in public but behind closed doors. These genuine relationships bring more joy than pain. More fruit than scarcity and more abundance than draining of your mind and yep your money. More reciprocity than divisiveness and more love than loss. Love is, as love does.
50. We are all 1 DECISION away from VICTORY! Decide wisely as your choices and your WORDS form your WORLD! Own who you say you are and EMBRACE YOUR PATH, without apology! Selah…
Make sense? Yes, I Dwann K Holmes approve this message!